martes, 2 de junio de 2009

SoMeOnE YoU AdMiRe....

Who is someone I really admire? It is a good question because I think that we have in our mind people that we admire a lot. These people could be a famous actor, a singer, a soccer player or someone of our family.

Well, in my case someone that I really admire in mi life is my mother. She is not an actor or a famous soccer player. She's only my mum and I love them. My mother Soledad. She is so helpful and generous person. She is always doing things for her family, but also for other people. We get along very well. She is completly reliable. I can always count on her. She gives me really good advice. Also, she is totally honest. I can trust what she say. In other words, my mother is absolutely wonderful. For these reasons, I admire and I love her.

See you...

6 comentarios:

  1. It's great if you get on well with your parents. Your mum sounds groovy.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Continue loving her as you do because it is very helpful for both!!!
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love my mother too!
    she is so wonderful...I don't nkow why but mothers always have a good advice...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Being a really good son you can return a little love to your mom. She sounds like a grat mom.

    See you and take care¨¨

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really love my mami too!...
    (and I hope my son would love in the way that you love yours!!... xD)

    a big hug Mr Moreno!...

    ResponderEliminar
  6. obviusly maty love you a lot camy.....
    I completely agree with andres when he said that your mum is a very support in your life because feel the same as him ....

    ResponderEliminar