viernes, 19 de junio de 2009

My BLoG!!!!!

Hi everyone,

In this post I'm going to talk about my blogging experience . First of all, I would like to say that I like to write and I love read, therefore, I consider that my blog was a good opportunity in which I could enjoy and learn at the same time. For these reasons, I found very useful the blog because I could develop more skills in my writing and reading comprehension.

Second, I found very interesting the things that I had to write. In my opinion, the topics that I wrote in my posts were attractive. Through these topics, I could learn a lot vocabulary because when I wrote my posts I used web sites about language, my dictionary and the book of our language class (Straightforward).

Third, I think that the main purpose of our blog is that we can develop more skills in vocabulary and can improve our grammar. According to my experience, I would like to say that I could achieve these aspects. In other words, I could notice that I improved a lot my grammar and I learnt new words . In the meantime, I developed creativity in my writing. In my opinion, the blog wasn't a waste of time.

Another important thing that I enjoyed in my blog was about the comments. In my opinion, I found very interesting the idea that we could comment the posts of our classmates because we could express our opinions, ideas and thoughts about the topics. Besides, I think that with my blogging experience I had the opportunity of knowing the thoughts and the points of view of my classmates. The blog was the chance to keep in touch.

With my blogging experience I could improve a lot of things in my English knowledge, and also it was a different way of learning English. I feel glad with my experience because it helped me a lot in my language.

See you.............

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario