domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

My NeXt EssAy "MoTiVaTiOn"

For my next essay I chose the text "Motivation, Where does it come from? Where does it go? (Andrew Littlejohn). First, I chose this article because the title was atractive, and also it talks about languange classes. Motivation is an interesting topic and especially in our career like future English Teacher. I linked the text with my experience of the school that I have been visiting.

Second, in the text you could find examples about the differents years class, for this reason I understood that students had a different level of motivation depending of the year of class (second, third year).

Third, the author talks about the sources of motivation in learning. I found very interesting these sources in order to argument my essay. Something very important that I noticed was the importance of the self-esteem and confidence of the students and how it could affect the motivation of the students. Then, I found very interesting when the author show us the relationship and the influence between motivation and ability and how it could affect the students' motivation. In the text there are a lot topics in order to do a good essay.

Althouhg, you could find many factors that affect the student's motivation in learning language, one of the most important of this factors is how teachers organize their classes. I found very interesting this topic because in my essay I could talk about what things affect the students' motivation and students' participation and how we can improve this.

To end, my impressions of the text are that there are many factors that affect the motivation in learning and teachers have a crucial mission to improve this situation.

3 comentarios:

  1. I hope you have success with your e-ssay!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
    MEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I AM REALLY HAPPY FOR YOUR GRADE!!!!!!!!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
    what a great news!
    see you soon!
    Tania

    ResponderEliminar