viernes, 5 de junio de 2009

BeTTeR ReAd ThAn DeAd...


First of all, I like to read books. I love read books. Recently I haven't read. I don't want to be a liar but I have read only the newspaper and books of the university. To be honest, I would like to read more but also, I would like to have more free time in order to read.

If you ask me what I would like to read? My answer will be the I would like to read a thriller like "Angels and Demons" (Dan Brown). I want to read this book because I read the previous book of this author (The Da Vinci code) and I liked a lot.

Now, I wolud like to ask about Michael Moore. Do you know him?... I believe that you know this director and author. I read of this author books like "Stupid withe men..." and "Fahrenheit 9/11". I found these books very interesting. Probably, they have a political content, however, I liked them.

When I read books, I like to read them in the underground, in the bus and in the night. A book can go with you wherever you want. for this reason, I love the books.....

1 comentario:

  1. I always got confused with that fahrenheit, I read one called fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury and it was pretty good, and it has a film too, I guess it's older, I haven't seen it... :7 I'd like to

    ResponderEliminar