lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

EduCaTiOn...


Why is education so important? It is an interesting question because I study English Pedadogy, I mean, I will be a teacher. To start with this topic, I would like to say that education is something so important. To be honest, I think that education is essential in our lives. The schools, the universities, the family, the society are very important for our education because they transmit values, knowledge and skills for our lives. In others words, education is essential for our develop. Howevwer, in many countries education is only for some people because they have to pay for their education. I completly disagree with this idea because I think education is a right. For this reason, everyone must have acces in order to improve their lives and the world.

In my opinion, teacher are essential in the education system and therefore we, as future teachers, must be prepared. The goverments, the society and the teachers must transform our system of education. The important thing is that we must work like community, it means that we nedd to have good relationship, good politics about education and a good teachers. If we want to improve our world, our children, our future, will be necessary work together to improve the education.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario