lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

DrEaM VaCaTiOn..


To start, I would like to say that I don't know many places. To be honest, I only know the Litoral Central, Valparaiso, Pichilemu and Bariloche (Argentina). If you ask me, where would I spend my dream vacation? My answer will be that I would like to spend time in Torres del Paine National Park . Some people told me that it is a beautiful place, nevertheless, they would prefer to go abroad. Rome, Paris, London are amazing places but in my case I would like to know better my country. This vacation dream will be unforgettable. I would enjoy the expeditions around the park because in this place I could find a great types of vegetation, rivers and lakes. Besides in this place I would find a wide varety of bird fauna and animals like the condor or puma. The diversity of environments in this place is awesome. Who would I go with? I think that I would visit this place with my family and with some of my friends. The main thing in this dream vacation will be that I would have the best vacation of my life.... I hope that I could visit this place someday.............

1 comentario: